Wednesday, April 6, 2016

40k Age of Sigmar: Blood Angels

If if seems like I'm choosing armies to sigmarize totally at random, I'm just working with what I have army books for first before I start borrowing books from friends and family.  Which brings me to the next army, Blood Angels!  For these guys, I actually only made a limited number of warscrolls covering only the units unique to Blood Angels.  Combine them with the Space Marine warscrolls like you did in the old days!


The Death Company are the most important thing here.  They showcase the Red Thirst ability that most Blood Angels have.  They also have Righteous Zeal, as it was important to me that they have synergy with Chaplains.


The Sanguinary Priest is basically a character apothecary.  Really not a whole lot to see here, but it was an important Blood Angels character option.


Sanguinary Guard are a fairly killy unit both at range and in melee with Angelus Bolters and Glaives Encarmine.  They're pretty serious about punching the save out of fools.


It's always a tough call figuring out which spells or psychic powers are most thematic for a caster.  In this case, I felt like the choice was pretty easy.  The Librarian Dreadnought marks my first foray into multi-line keyword boxes, but desperate times call for desperate measures.


The Furiouso Dreadnought probably could have been handled with a normal Dreadnought warscroll, but I think it's important to have a Dreadnought with Red Thirst.  It's intended that this be the Death Company Dreadnought as well since they're both dedicated melee dreadnoughts they really didn't strike me as being all that different.  Anyhow, I'm adding the pdf version of these to my main 40k warscrolls post.

No comments:

Post a Comment