Thursday, April 14, 2016

40k Age of Sigmar: Sisters of Battle

Because of my inquisition heavy book collection, next up is Sisters of Battle.  The incarnation of Sisters that I have access to (Witch Hunters) are a little gimmicky with their prayers, and from what I understand, so is the newer WD Sisters book.  Through trying to figure out what to do with that, I came up with a neat ability for these warscrolls.

Blood of Martyrs: Whenever a model in this unit is slain, gain a Faith point.  Each Faith point may be spent at any time to re-roll a single dice for any Sororitas unit.



The Sisters were also my first foray into "special characters" territory.  I thought that the Canoness was a little less than thrilling as a hero.  It's not that she's boring, it's just that Celestine is so much cooler, and she's really the only other Sororitas HQ choice.  This led me to make a warscroll for the Living Saint.



It's kind of a named character, and kind of not depending on how you look at it.  Anyhow, she can be summoned using Faith points, which seems like fun.  The other warscroll I'm particularly happy with is the Sisters Repentia.  They are basically like Flagellants, but with way hardcore eviscerators.  They are pretty far gone from my normal target of .2 dpwpt, but are actually fairly comparable to the output of greatswords (albeit without the armour).

No comments:

Post a Comment