Saturday, June 4, 2016

40k Age of Sigmar: The Wolves are Coming!

There was a request for Space Wolves in the comments section the other day, and I'm only too happy to oblige.  I hadn't really been feeling like working on 40k warscrolls lately, so it gave me the kick in the pants I needed to get back to it.  So here's some preview of the Space Wolves I've been working on.  They haven't been mathed yet, just statted out by eyeballing it.  My favorite by a wide margin is the Lone Wolf.  I wanted the Lone Wolf to be not necessarily awesome, but super flavorful.


The Lone Wolf has a variety of armament options, but most importantly has a death wish and a hard time fulfilling it.  Funny enough, unlike the Blood Angels, who were mostly defined by their troops and elite choices, Space Wolves seem mostly defined by their characters.  So I've also got the Wolf Lord, Rune Priest, and Wolf Priest.


Jaws of the World Wolf seemed like the natural choice for the Rune Priest's psychic power.  I modeled it after the Ogre Butcher's spell.


Because of the Wolf Priest's Healing Balms, he's kind of like a hybrid apothecary/chaplain.  I didn't end up giving him any prayers ability, although I may rethink that.


I'm also doing Thunderwolf Cavalry and Fenrisian Wolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment