Thursday, June 9, 2016

40k Age of Sigmar: The Wolves are Here!

I finished mathing the Space Wolves.  I made some minor tweaks to numbers, but here are the warscrolls for the ones I didn't show off before.  The Fenrisian Wolves are eerily similar to Dire Wolves, but I've reworked a few of their abilities.



Thunderwolf Cavalry are kind of retooled from Bloodcrushers and other Juggernaut riding cavalry, however, I decided they ought to be four wounds instead of the five that Juggernaut riders get since the wolves are so much less severe than Juggernauts.



On a somewhat tangential note, I'm currently working on changing up how bikers work as I think the bonus wound isn't really a good AoS mechanic.  I'm probably going to attempt to come up with something 'jink' save related, but we'll see.  Either way, Thunderwolves won't get it, they've got Icy Fangs and Claws.

No comments:

Post a Comment