Friday, July 29, 2016

Eucebium Map Campaign

Since I'm working on my Eucebium campaign book to go with the series of events I've been running at my FLGS, I was inspired by the Map Campaign rules in the General's Handbook to make my own Spoils list for the map of Eucebium.  This seems like a really fun and easy way to run a simple campaign with minimal work.  I especially like that their Map Campaign rules are built around a map with about a dozen named locations on it.  Pretty much every book they've released so far has such a map in it, which leaves the creative endeavor of creating 'Spoils' special rules to the players.  Anyway, since I had already created my own map, I figured I might as well include a map campaign in the Efengie campaign book I'm working on.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment