Friday, October 28, 2016

Efengie Campaign Book

I have officially completed the first Efengie Campaign Book!  If you've read much of anything here, you may have seen some of my Eucebium posts.  This is the culmination of about six months of running themed Age of Sigmar events at my FLGS.



I feel like I've explained it on here before, but Efengie was the old tongue-in-cheek setting for my local store's Warhammer Fantasy campaigns.  The owner drew the map based on the layout of the store, which resulted in us having things like Fort Snack, and Mount Cola.  Bludor was literally a blue door that was adjacent to a particularly flooding prone area of the back storage area.  Since Age of Sigmar fluff is over the top, and the rest of the warhammer world was getting overhauled, I drew this map to place the Vale of Efengie in its new home in Ghyran.  Because we had played so many campaigns in Efengie, the world already has ~10 years of history behind it that I've been able to draw on.


The book includes five battleplans built on the framework of Warhammer World's Clash of Empires.  It includes two new Time of War rules representing the Vale of Efengie as well as the Gates of Eucebium, a ring of ancient Realmgates erected by the Wanderers.  It has plenty of fluff and photography from the events to round it out, and also includes a Map Campaign for use with the General's Handbook campaign rules.  Here's a link to the pdf!

No comments:

Post a Comment