Thursday, December 5, 2019

Check out Hive Fleet Charybdis' new home at:

https://hivefleetcharybdis.wordpress.com/

Hive Fleet Charybdis has been on Blogspot for many years (since 2011!), but it is time for a change of venue.  As of today, the Blogspot site will no longer be updated and WordPress will be our new home!  I have made this change due to the fact that WordPress is just a lot better for file hosting, and I have a tendency to host a lot of files.  Also, WordPress has a very nice look to it, and I manage a hodgepodge of other WordPress sites, so all of it will be in one place now.



I apologize for the ads (if you see them), they’re not mine.  The free version of WordPress certainly has more ads than Blogger.  I’m amused that there are so many ads for foot fungus cures.

No comments:

Post a Comment